Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Weekender




*   *   *

No one cares for repeated outfits do we? I at least don't, as a matter of fact I pretty much have a uniform coming the weekend. Rules do apply though. There is no huge bag involved, comfy shoes are must (that doesn't mean Crocs are allowed) and when in doubt always, always wear deconstructed jeans! These are my absolute fave they're everywhere now so take your pick. The shoes you are probably tired of but please let me explain, they're comfy and most important they're leopard! Now this top is so airy and light even though is black and how can I ever leave black behind??  This past Labor Day my family and I spent the weekend riding horses into the sunset... and one not past some pretty flowers haha. Monday was spent at a lovely man made lake in L.A eating grilled corn, tamales, pupusas, raspados, and fresh fruit. Now that was the perfect end to our weekend.

XO, Sury



What I Wore:
Top and Mini Bag are both from FashionQ stores
Machine Jeans 
Steve Madden Sandals
Belt is from the men's section at Marshall's
Sunnies Kennetth Cole 

Most of the outfit links you can find here from a previous post 





*   *   *


Find this Lake here and enjoy the Awesomeness of L.A!







No comments:

Post a Comment