Monday, July 28, 2014

Stripes and Leopard

There is something wonderful about running completely late to where ever you may go and end up with the perfect classic and comfy outfit. It might just turn into your daily uniform trying to re-create the look day after day. That's what happened here, running late (as per usual) and needless to say with above 90 degree weather I threw on this light quarter sleeve knit with the purpose to add to my already slathered SPF 50 and my no fail ripped jeans. The Bam factor here these totally awesome but totally comfy leopard sandals... love love love! With stripes? mom asked, Yes mother with stripes. Ive always had a love for leopard but to wear it requires serious self  confidence, which lives no where in this 5'4 chic... my best bet?  to accessorize and Id say I do okay in that department, always as mother says less is more. So mom thank you, thanks to you I shall never have the confidence to dress like a run away leopard.
XO, Sury









 Striped Knit H&M similar Brown Belt Marshall's Men's Section similar Machine Jeans similar Steve Madden Leopard Sandals Wish,
...
Happy MoMday (wink, see what I did there?)


2 comments: