Monday, September 8, 2014

Road Trip into Fall Colors




 








*     *     *


This past weekend my little family and I took a mini road trip into the sunset and literally ran into the cutest little town hidden in some part of California. The most amazing piece of memory was probably the Vintage looking Carousel we got to ride, and the sweet little flash back my mother got from it when she saw pictures of it. Remembering that when I was a little girl I loved some Carousel that was next to some shopping center in Mexico.. well not much has changed. Casa de Fruta was the name of the first little stand besides that I had no idea where we were, I didn't  care to ask either. These pants worn here are probably the best mustard something I own this being one of my all time favorite colors. To start Fall off I thought this beautiful floral blouse would do, and it did the fabric is so amazingly fresh, light and soft. To finish everything off the only thing I  thought was appropriate for this already busy top, was my "Jet'aime" bar pendant a Nordstrom Rack find. 
   "Put on some lipstick and pull yourself together" said SOMEONE  oh so right! -Elizabeth Taylor


                                  
XO, Sury


What I Wore:
Top Nordstrom Rack: Long Sleeve alternative here
Jeans Fashion Q (old): Other than Mustard colored Jeans here
Black  Buckle Sandals Marshall's 
Coach Bag
Lipstick Mac









No comments:

Post a Comment