Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stripes and Black





*     *     *


Still in a rural part of Cali the sun shines and it's casualness and serenity just makes for the perfect end to our little road trip. Which means to me comfort, not that any other outfit post don't include it. You can always count me in for the easy breezy part of Fashion. "Never" should be band from any vocabulary but, here it goes I shall never be caught in something where my chonis risk being exposed or I'm sucking the life out of my self to look extra and I mean extra skinny. So no party  outfits here.. my sincere apologies party girls. Don't get me wrong I totally applaud the girl with the body skimming dress up to her buttocks, but the reason she's in that is because she's willing to dance the night away tugging at the hems of her dress hoping there is no wardrobe malfunction. I in the other hand to make my every Friday easier, stay at home watching Frozen with a little boy named REYLI...
      So for the sake of my uncoordinated dancing skills, here is my all time go to Comfy outfit. Cropped top lose and stripped = comfort. Pair it with anything high waisted! and I mean anything! This wrap around skirt I found this summer at Marshall's. This style is the simplest yet chicest way to look put together but still able to breath, which is always needed we have to many important things in our minds worrying about what to wear should not be one. I got chu' Girl!

XO, Sury


What I Wore:
Cropped Top H&M: Forever 21 version here
Black Skirt Marshall's: Sexier version here 
Leopard Sandals Steve Madden: Not Leopard but Love here
Sunnies Kenneth Cole: In love with these here
Lips Mac
Bag Coach











2 comments: