Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall's Blues





This week definitely started out scorching hot! I am really wondering where is Fall in this mid Sept?? I am now nostalgic of scarfs and trips to the Getty and Observatory when the weather permits, walking through these places with hazelnut macchiato's in hand. For now I am trying to make the most of it. I am though caring my sadness with me, figuratively speaking of course. Fall Blues, this time around I wore Navy all over and mixed this color with camel the result I thought was very chic. Mixing pattern worries is a thing of the past! This blouse from Fashion Q is one of my favorites it fits me perfectly and its light enough that I can wear it in this heat. These shorts are so amazingly comfy and SO cool I am obsessed! So take advantage of this weather and make the most of summer clothes while you still can! 
Happy Tuesday Babe's!!!


XO, Sury


What I wore:
High waisted Shorts Forever 21 (old):Try these here with Plaid!
Navy polka Dot Top Fashion Q (old): Plaid option here
Shoes Lela Rose:love these
Lipstick Wet n Wild in Mocha-licious
Dainty Necklace Nordstrom Rack














No comments:

Post a Comment