Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lace and Sunsets






      In between the scorching hot rays and the now accumulating clouds I am one confused chick. Like (I hate to use "like, like a lot") come on mother nature get it together Like are you kidding me does she also get periods and maybe just maybe Like is she totally having hot flashes or having that bitchy mood swing??? Okay it's over "Like" has had it's moment on the blog and its totally out of my system. Now on to the daily battle that is dressing up every morning. I am oh so thankful for A.C's but... (we are just never happy are we) how am I suppose to dress  nicely and then freeze to death at some office or class room?
 I got CHU'!!! lol I kid, I kid with my slang you guys.. but I DO! so simple carry those simple yet chic cotton blazers everywhere! Another tip wear lacy bra's as much as your body permits, to stay cool and fuss free (the one I'm wearing is from Calvin Klein). Because for once I am totally happy for falling for the false advertising of bigger boobs when having a child... See here never happened. If you have the misfortune of having a totally hot womanly body well in that case, well that sucks doesn't? In your case disregard clothes altogether and just head to a nude beach.
Because that's totally where I'd be.

XO, Sury


What I Wore:
Lacy Black Bralette: Calvin Klein here also love this one
Hummingbird Tank: ClothescallRnI (old)
Pants Ally Stores
Blazer Fashion Q
Shoes Steve Madden
Lipstick: Wet n Wild















No comments:

Post a Comment