Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lazy Days in Sweats






Sooo my Lovely reader's you! Lets chit chat a bit about how this weather has made us feel...??? No okay. I have personally have had enough. I want to know nothing about it, except when Fall has actually arrived here in Cali then let me know and I'll bring out the fabulous mustard colored scarf. Until then I refuse to keep annoying myself and others with complaints of how horrible the weather is,
Glad we've moved on. Now I have been at school all wk and have seemed to even fit study sessions on Fridays, yes guys I seem to study when horrible math teacher schedules exams just 2wks into school.  I have been a complete mess all over (not that you cant tell) but take this for instance these sweats here... life savers! I have been living in these for the same amount of time that school has been in session. Lets say the girls we're to call and schedule drinks, maybe even movie night? this is exactly what I would throw on and I do mean just the heels!

 Happy Tuesday & Wish me Luck!

XO, Sury














What I Wore:
Jogger Pants: here
Black V T-Shirt Forever21: $10 version here
Dainty accessories: FashionQ and Forever21
Black Caged Heels Steve Madden: Love this option here
Lippy from Wet n Wild
Sunnies Windsor 


No comments:

Post a Comment