Monday, September 29, 2014

In - Vest In the Simple





     How  many times have you all bought these items on  sale or just cause you thought they were the cutest piece on the rack? Retail therapy also puts a large whole in our wallets and then the advice we get to not spend more than what we earn goes out the window when we're inside a dam store! Well once again, or I might just be adding to the endless advice out there I have something that might just do the trick. A few questions that should be asked...When your out and about and see something that might be on trend rather than it actually works for you, don't buy it. When it's on sale and you "think" you might wear it eventually but cant really put an outfit in your head right there and then, don't buy it. If  like in my case you love the piece but the color just ain't right cause your not a "happy color" kinda girl, trust me don't buy it. Last one and most common sense, If you cant afford it Don't buy It!!! 

      So after those harsh words that all girls hate to hear... lets move on to this easy transitional outfit that can easily be dressed down or up with different shoes, and can become a cozy one with just the change of the shirt. This new cargo type of vest is my latest obsession I want to wear it with everything! The simplest of things make me the happiest of girls like this statement necklace that I got isn't it gypsy like? I'm in love... and it takes me from bland to chic in one step. What makes me feel the opposite Monday's with that said Happy 5 cups of  coffee day!!

Thanks to all for stopping by and Enjoy


XO. Sury














What I Wore:
Vest Marshall's
Gray Tank Old Navy 
Gold Gypsy necklace (old)
Bangles FashionQ
Leggings Charlotte Russe
Heels Payless
Clutch Target
Lips from Pixi 




No comments:

Post a Comment