Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mad For Plaid





It's October friends!!! I am beyond exited (not so much about the weather) but because we begin to plan for anything Halloween. My son Reyli was born in this month and before I actually got the hang of it, his party planning would freak me out. Now we actually enjoy it and we've made it a tradition for us as parents to dress up with the kids. So I was thinking I can actually help you create some easy and inexpensive alternatives to actually buying your costume. so in the next few posts I will have that for you so stay tuned!
Now about this outfit, this flannel plaid shirt I bought some time ago at Fashion Q and have had it for over 4 yrs does that say anything to you? Well it should say stick to classics! These items will withstand the high and lows of fashion promise. Now these pants are from Macy's and I'm usually not  the type to go crazy with tie dye or any type of pattern, but I am a sucker for some shredded details. Now the shoes I shall not lie they are BCBGeneration and they were on sale! I was crazy mad about this outfit and I am still totally obsessed with these heels Super comfy!

Happy Hump Day and 1st of October see you soon!


XO, Sury












What I Wore:
White-T Marshall's
Flannel Plaid Shirt (old):similar
Jeans Macy's:optioncurvy option here
Heels BCBGeneration: here
Sunnies Target
Bag FashionQ
Lips Avon
Accessories as per usual




No comments:

Post a Comment