Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Gingham and Plaid







Because of this crazy little weather I have been in the desperate need to hide my face behind sunglasses and hats. We recently took my son for a little trip  to target so he could choose a costume unfortunate for the hubby we walked out costume less and with many unnecessary necessities ... for example this really cool Gingham hat! I love it its kinda fleece lined and its perfect for this by polar California weather. It screams Fall but yet it still does a wonderful job protecting you from the sun! 
This outfit was so easy to pull together and I am comfy as can be running errands around town.
SO happy begging of week start planning those Halloween costumes cause it'll be here in no time!! (Should probably take my own advice...) 

Thank you for stopping By!!!


XO, Sury









What I Wore:
Gingham hat Target
Plaid Shirt FashionQ
Boots Steve Madden





No comments:

Post a Comment