Monday, October 13, 2014

Flapper Tassels


Hey there Happy Columbus Day! (interesting fact: The names of his ships were supposedly nick names of prostitutes) sounds accurate. Well whatever did happen then gave us a no school day. Whether it be true he never stepped foot in North America doesn't really concern me today.  
So it's Monday and to those mom's out there I hope you had a wonderful 8hr sleep, if not then kudos to you and still managing to function. Now to this fun and multitasking outfit, this little Black Tassel Dress I bought some time ago with the purpose of using it as a costume to my son's 2nd Birthday. It seamlessly did it's job but after that it never really saw the light of day the poor thing. I always thought of it as a bit costumy for any occasion. That is till I tried it under my awesome cargo vest! This really is everything, makes everything feel super relaxed and chic. I just made a simple little adjustment to the way I cinched it and voila a waist! the worst problem to adding something bulky to a frame is getting lost under the fabric. Throw on some booties for this fall weather and your set for a night out !!!

I appreciate the visit and please Follow me on the rest of my platforms for extra insights:
 Pinterest Instagram Facebook and Blolovin'

XO, Sury

P.S. Algunas personas que me sigan en cuaquiera de mis plataformas y gusten que escriba mis posts en espanol tambien aganmelo saber. Se que cualquier pagina puede ser tradusida pero ahi veces que no es lo mismo. Lo que se les ocurra escriban! Besos !
















What I Wore:
Luxe Cocktail Version here
H&M version love
Cargo Vest Marshall's
Belt (old)
Booties Nine West
Sunnies Kennetth Cole
Clutch FashionQ
Necklace ClothescallRnI
Rings Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment