Thursday, October 16, 2014

Black and White is Best

Stressful days are very much eminent now a days specially to us multi-tasking mums how we do it I have no idea I have no advice, I have no routine and I most definitely have no plan. That's not counting the times where unexpected things come up and were running around like crazy! Still we're thankful for the good, the bad and the totally unexplainable banana peels behind the trash can that never seem to make into the wide rectangular opening.
This is were my love for cooler weather comes from. The ability to be able to hide under a hat, the easy days of leggings and big roomy sweaters and boots! Still waiting for it here in Cali but non the less it has started, for the gloomy mornings to the chilly sunsets I am oh so very Thankful!
So here goes what I would say the first of the cozy posts, sweater involved? yes, hat check! leggings and boots not so, not yet. These trousers are actually even better than leggings they're fleece lined  and omg so cozy and warm! The hat is probably my favorite part, bad messy hair days what?? not under this hat! Love the simplicity of looks like this totally into them. Meanwhile the weather makes up it's mind about what to be for Halloween whether it be sunny or cold, you'll find me under a hat somewhere at your nearest pumpkin patch.


Thank you for stopping by!

X.O Sury











What I Wore:
Vneck Sweater Forever 21:here
Trousers FashionQ
Heels Guess (old)
Hat: Nordstrom 
Sunnies Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment