Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Office Attire

These past few days I have been living on Cheerios and Go Gurts! So many things have come up other than my regular routine that I have barely had the time to breath, still I'll find the time to pull my self together. On days where I'll actually be wearing presentable clothes other than my sweats you'll find me in these super comfy linen pants. They're not really meant for the office but aren't they just so easily dressed up and chic? 
That's why I say you never listen to rules or tags that are put on things, they're there to put order but who has  time for order in their life's? 
This wine color everything has made me a happy girl and its such a happy color for fall. I want to enjoy to the fullest the sunny days we still get here in Cali. I hope you guys take advantage of it as well, and  have an awesome beginning of  to your week!

Thank you for stopping by!

XO, Sury









What I wore:
Green Linen pants : Marshall's 
Grey Tank: Old Navy
Blazer: FashionQ
Heels:BCBGeneration
Sunnies: Kenneth Cole
Lips: Mac and Wet n Wild (mixed)


No comments:

Post a Comment