Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stockings and Sunsets

 My Lord thank you for the heavens above and the rain we got just before the weekend started!
It made for the perfect weather and it gave us endless reason's besides homework, to stay home and cuddle with like 5 blankets. Although we might have exaggerated on the amount of blankets used, we have not on how amazingly beautiful the days were. The sunsets to be specific here in Cali are the best and I fall in love with this weather more and more everyday. 
I was more thrilled to be able to wear my booties without overheating and stockings! Even more so my wonderful little hat!!! So I finally got to be all Autumn- out sort of speak; jacket, scarf and all. So cheers to more awesome chilly days like the ones we got to experience this past weekend and to all a wonderful November! 

XO, Sury




What I Wore:
 Gray and Black Dress Forever 21:similar in redOption
Booties FashionQ 
Black Stockings Target
Scarf Target (old)
Jacket ClothescallRnI (old)
Hat Nordstrom 
Accessories Nordstrom Rack
Clutch Target


No comments:

Post a Comment