Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wedding and Pastels

Hello Lovely's!!! 
It's November and I'm all over this beautiful H&M dress. It's the easiest piece in my closet in accordance to wedding appropriate. With this piece I have nothing to worry about no accessories no make-up planning (well  unless I have the time or patience..) but natural usually works best. 
I was so happy with this piece when I found it that I didn't just want to waist an outfit so it hadn't been worn in for ever. Now it has actually been worn to two weddings! These caged sandals are my absolute favorite I totally recommend these they're Nine West and sooo comfy! 

Hope you guys have an amazing start to November, don't forget to be kind and spread kindness!

Thanks for stopping by!

X.O Sury









What I wore:
Caged sandals Nine West
Clutch FashionQ (old)



No comments:

Post a Comment