Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sweater Love


 The last trip I made to Target brought me so much happiness! I can't adopt a four legged companion just yet so the best next thing was this cute sweater. I saw it and loved it so much! I will let you in on a secret to the way it fits, its not my size! It's about three sizes too big but Yay I have found a way to make it work, belt it! I have worn this sweater already like five times with leggings and jeans and being able to dress it up like this made me very happy. November is well on its way and I hope you all are already thinking about Christmas shopping no pressure you know, it'll just be here before we know it! I'm a small through a large, very versatile and not picky (wink! wink!) 

Thank you for stopping by!
X.O. Sury





What I Wore:
Sweater Target:deer version 
Pleaded Skirt H&M 
Booties Steve Madden 
Midi Rings Forever21
Statement Necklaces ClothescallRnI
Mini Crossbody Bag Ralph Lauren 
Sunnies Oscar de la Renta
Belt Marshall's Men's




No comments:

Post a Comment