Thursday, August 28, 2014

Light Jeans













What I'm Wearing: 
Machine white  Jeans: similar
Light Jean Shirt:: SimilarSimilar sale
Wedges: Similar, similar love
Chain Bracelet Fashion Q 

 There has been countless of issues on dozens of magazines about jeans. Ultimately I always thought Yeah well they are pretty awesome never did I think a Jean top or Chambray, who knows what the difference is but this type of shirt is a must! Its so versatile there are many ways to make it dressy, sexy , classy, and even cool. This time around I wore mine with distressed white jeans which I am in Love with another must for your collection. Some simple wedges and I'm out the door! There is always something uber chic about the daintiness of jewels so please opt for just one piece or several barely there items, even the unexpected little pave bar ankle bracelet is lovely. So don't stress Its almost Labor day week end and yes you can wear white before or after the Holiday!

XO, Sury




No comments:

Post a Comment