Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In the Nude












 



What I Wore: 
Top Ally: similarlove this one
Bow High Waisted Shorts: similarsimilar
Shoes Nine West: here
Sunnies Calvin Klein
Midi Rings: heresimilar 
Bangles and Necklace ClothesCallrni



This hot weather is slowly fainting away and aren't we so exited for the Fall??? Those scarfs, booties and beanies I have missed oh so much! This slightly cooler weather made me want to dress a little like it easy and breezy and its much more easier when your not sweating it ( see what I did there?) These shorts I've had for a couple of years and always dressed them casually, this time around I decide to go a little dressy and its soo easy to do! If you can buy a good pair of shoes my advice is let them be caged nude sandals. Cropped I also don't do often but when I do, you must know its always easy and cool. Also these tops like the one in my last post are from Ally stores and for us tiny little people fit like a glove. Well its Tuesday and school has started for the kiddies and for us, so make the most of it and don't forget to give out compliments they're free and always makes you so much more attractive than anything you can wear!

XO, Sury
































No comments:

Post a Comment