Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pleated Guilty



















What I'm Wearing:
Midi Skirt H&M: similar
Clutch Target
Heels Guess (old)
Dainty Pendants (my own) elephant pendantsimilar geometric 
Sunnies: Isaac Mizrahi 



       My gosh has this summer gone by the quickest! Nobody is mad specially this girl right here!!! I am beyond exited for fall it's one of my favorite seasons besides summer considering we don't really get a winter here in California. Well well, since we only have a few  more weeks of this constant sunshine I busted out one of my fave tops that is actually very flattering considering its a cropped top. The color also is so lovely and just makes you think of lemons (yummers lemonade!!) This midi skirt and I took some time finding like really they never fit, this one fits to a T and for that I am oh so exited! (lots of exclamations points means its probably like 2 something am and I'm sugar high on some mini Resses) Any who I hope y'all can try this style and show me! Instagram me @its_sury, Id love to see that I have inspired someone to step up they're game in some sort.

XO,Sury
                                                           





No comments:

Post a Comment