Thursday, January 15, 2015

Faux Fur

Late nights talking to friends about horrible after pregnancy stories and I have nothing on my mind fashion related... (so sorry). The only thing I can think about is how totally grateful I am for having Reyli naturally and easy even the aftermath was kinda not so hard or freakish as others have told me it has been for them. Well, minus the cracking of the nipples and Reyli starting to shit through his back! Any who totally unrelated and such but just a little crazy before bed. 
Now on to this look, I have been obsessing over this faux fur infinity scarf for a while and finally got it on camera. The color is lovely and very versatile. Specially with my usual color palette of grays and neutrals. Everything about this makes me happy and comfy. It adds a certain level of chic-ness that elevates the look just enough from office to drinks out with the girls. No need for fuzzy coats in California! 
Thank you for reading hope you enjoy the weekend!!! 

  XO SURY. 


 


What I Wore:
Faux Fur Scarf Target
Gray Sweater Abercrombie and Fitch
High waisted slacks Marshall's 
Clutch Target
Nude Heels Nordstrom Rack
Sunnies Oscar de la Renta
Lippy Mac Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment