Tuesday, January 20, 2015

All Black Everything


Don't we all know of that one outfit that works every time. No need for the latest trend or the most expensive of pieces, if it's kept simple and neutral it will most definitely work. As for me, and I would say everyone out there, the outfit is all black with something Denim. Weather you go with a black maxi and a denim vest, or black leggings and a chambray shirt. The concept is the same these two are such good lovers they'll always make you feel good. Currently I've been more into the high waisted  pant. I'm not sure if this is considered a trend since we've always had them, but they are comfy and I love them! This was a nice little change from my usual stripes and combat boots, which you would know what I'm talking about if you're following me on Instagram! So get to it people's!!!
So aside from the dreadful news that hit me this week of my favorite Starbucks coffee being discontinued (rest in coffee heaven Hazelnut Macciatto) I'd say it's been a pretty dam good beginning of a week. Thank you for strolling by!!!

XO, SURY



What I Wore:
Booties Steve Madden
Jeans local Boutique
Chambray shirt Target (boys section)
Belt Marshall's (men;s section)
Top Foreign Exchange
Dainty Necklaces Nordstroom Rack
Sunnies Oscar de la Renta



No comments:

Post a Comment