Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blazer & Grunge

There's no real handbook to life. No body's advice is really on point to yours and we cannot but help make the same mistakes once in a while. Heavy hearts are in abundance out there. While we might have a pain or two myself included, I cant help but think of others to make myself feel like I don't have it bad at all. There are a few things that have nothing to do with sentiments but that always up my spirits. That is lose and Grunge! Better if put together and in Denim structured with a light blazer done! 
I live in destroyed boyfriend jeans and lose tops. Those who know me are usually complaining about how tiny I am swimming in these pieces, but a girl cant help it. This top is so simple yet it has a little twist that I absolutely loved! (Marshall's find) It's slit all the way up to the waist in a way in which isn't that obnoxious. Paired perfectly with the no fail jean and you are out the door! DON'T FORGET THE BLAZER!!!
Yes and suddenly our hearts see a little light. Hey for some might be a beer for some of us is a good outfit...

XO, SURY
Thanks for stopping by and your support!


What I Wore:
Gray top Marshall's
Blazer FashionQ (old)
Boyfriend Jeans Machine
Booties FashionQ
Sunnies Oscar de la Renta (My absolutely favorite)
Lippie Mac Lipliner in Spice


1 comment:

  1. hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    do go and check all the rules in my blog www.letseatsugar.com

    ReplyDelete