Thursday, January 8, 2015

Grays for Winter

Here we go! How fun is this little gray cape of mine? Well it's not really a cape but I like to call it that haha! I have had this forever and rarely even used it, why? It beats me it's super cool and versatile specially for California weather since it's never really super cold here. The quarter sleeve keeps me from suffocating! And the color goes with everything. Neutral is usually my go to they're timeless pieces that will just move with you into any season. No need for new clothes unless you're really into the trend. On this occasion we spend the day at Downtown Riverside looking at the lights festival and it was crazy windy! This turtle neck little sweater I got at Forever21 for supper cheap considering the thickness of it. Any who they're predicting a bit of rain in the next few days I hope you enjoy it along with this Outfit!

XO, SURY



What I Wore:
Gray Coat  (old)
Gray Turtleneck Forever21
Bucket Bag Steve Madden
Black Ripped Jeans Charlotte Russe
Booties Fashion Q
Lippy Wet & Wild "Sugar Plum Fairy"

No comments:

Post a Comment