Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dinner Ready

Can we be anymore exited for the Holidays or what??? It's happening guys and they're coming so fast we'll soon be like did I just eat all that? Even worse, "Have we  been eating tamales for a month already?" Lol well the inevitable is coming and we will love it! Even more so we will love the opportunity to get a little dolled up Yay! 
Now for the first of those Q & A's this one was pretty easy and I loved that you guys loved the sweater post I did a few days back. My sweet friend asked if I could put an outfit together with another sweater for a dinner party and Voila! I hope you guys like it!
This sweater thing is becoming a bit of an obsession to me and so convenient. They're pulled together and you will never be cold! So please try and show me DM if your shy or #itssurystyle so I can see. 
Always Big thanks for stopping by 

 X.O Sury 





What I Wore:
Sweater American Outfitters
Bow Skirt FashionQ
Sandals Payless 
Bar Necklace Nordstrom 
Sunnies Oscar de la Renta
Clutch FashionQ




No comments:

Post a Comment