Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sweater Weather


This little outfit was taken a few days before this wk of rain down poured L.A  but thank you Baby Jesus for this rain we are in desperate need of it! Even though the rain is still going on you can totally rock this ensemble since it never really gets freezing cold here. Just maybe you'd like to ditch the glasses if  anything and even then never mind I usually keep them because when it pours outside I give my face a breather so it's a no makeup day. 
Nothing is ever new these days and this outfit, I've pulled from the dozens of ways to put a sweater together or at the very least to make it look put together Hehe! Here it is throw a blazer on it! I'm always looking for the simplest form of classic or chic I don't ever have the time to complicate my life and think about how something is going to look. I want and need to be sure it'll look good and I'll be comfortable. This outfit does all of it, its cozy, classic and comfy. 
These are my three C's to dress by!!!

Thank you for stopping by and reading a bit! 

XO, Sury  




What I Wore:
Cotton Blazer: Fashion Q 
Knit Sweater: ClothescallR&I similarlove
Zipper Detail Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Booties: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Oscar de la Renta
Purse: Forever21
Dainty Necklaces: Nordstrom 
Palm Cuff: Fashion Q
Dainty rings and midi rings: Forever21


2 comments:

  1. Love the sweater and blazer combo!

    xoxo, Liz
    http://bit.ly/voguedout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it's so easy to pull together!
      Xx, Sury

      Delete